LAST UPDATED APRIL 1, 2020
I. Type of Information We Collect
1. Personal Information
When you use our Site, we collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us. This may include your first and last name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other similar contact data. The Personal Information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and your use of the Sites. We do not collect Personal Information unless you provide it voluntarily. Please know this information allows us to identify who you are. All Personal Information you provide us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
2. Payment Information
When placing an order through the Sites, you must submit payment information. In addition to Personal Information, you will be required to submit financial information, such as a credit card number, debit card number, or other financial account information (collectively “Payment Information”).
3. Social Media Information
Please note that we do not control, and are not responsible for, other uses of your Personal Information by your third-party social media provider.
Jasmine Song is not responsible for the information retained by your social media account.
4. Geolocation Information
With your consent, we may obtain geolocation information from your mobile device, or certain third-party providers, while you are using our Sites, to provide location-based services. You may control the collection of geolocation information based on your mobile device’s settings. If you decline to allow Jasmine Song to collect geolocation data, Jasmine Song may not be able to provide certain services to you.
5. Other Information
We collect other information you voluntarily provide us, such as your food orders, birthday, and favorite restaurants or foods.
6. Information Collected Automatically
We may automatically collect certain types of information when you use or visit our Sites. We use this information to improve and enhance our Sites, your experience, and for security purposes. This information does not reveal your Personal Information. It may include: 1) the device and usage information you use to access the Sites; 2) your IP address; 3) browser and device characteristics 4) operating system 5) referring URLs, 6) your location, and 7) what parts of the Site you use and how often. If you use your mobile device to use the Sites, we may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information, and IP address.
II. How We Use Your Information
We use Personal Information collected through our Sites:
- To facilitate, fulfill, and manage your order(s);
- To deliver your order (if applicable);
- To send you marketing and promotional communications.
- To post reviews and ratings;
- To request feedback about your use of the Sites;
- To perform analytics and customer research;
- To respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the Sites.
We also may use your information in an anonymized and aggregate form for data analysis, identifying usage trends, and to improve Sites, services, and your experience. We will not use identifiable Personal Information without your consent.
III. How Do We Share Your Information?
We may share your information:
- if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose;
- if it is reasonably necessary to achieve our business interests;
- to fulfill, manage, and complete your order, including delivery, if applicable;
- to third-party service providers and vendors, such as payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, food delivery service providers, and marketing services;
- when we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law;
- where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or act regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, situations of suspected illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
IV. Retention of Your Information
We implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of Personal Information we receive or process. Please remember, however, that we cannot 100% guarantee the security of transactions on the internet. Although we do our best to protect your information, the transmission of your data, including Personal Information, to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the Sites only within a secure environment.
VII. Users Under 18 Years Old
VIII. Updates to this Policy